EViE Call for Papers
(Emerging Voices in Education Journal)
The Emerging Voices in Education Journal (EViE), a new graduate student-run journal launching in 2018, is currently inviting papers on original empirical and theoretical research in the broad Field of Education from a wide range of disciplines (e.g. , K-12, Higher Education including Urban Education, Human Resource Management, Education Leadership and Management, science, learning technologies, engineering, mathematics, sociology, public policy, and global international education). The journal is edited by a highly respected editorial team and advisory board, and is directed by Co-Editors and Drexel University School of Education doctoral students Tamara Galoyan and Brian Delaney, and faculty advisors Dr. Penny Hammrich and Dr. Joyce Pittman.
Co-Editors Galoyan and Delaney are issuing a Call for Papers to be submitted by December 19, 2018. Details include:Information for Authors
- The manuscript should be original, and previously unpublished. Do not submit material under review or accepted by another journal.
- Manuscripts may be 4000-8000 words double-spaced, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. The title should be on page 1 and not exceed 15 words, and should be followed by an abstract of 100-200 words. Three to five keywords or key phrases are required beneath the abstract page. Names or other personal identifying information should not appear on the title page or in the manuscript. The manuscript should adhere to the APA 6th edition Formatting and Style Guidelines and should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address at EViEjournal@drexel.edu. Submissions that do not meet these requirements will be declined.
- Authors of accepted articles are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
- Author will receive one hard copy of the journal containing their articles.
- Authors and subscribers can order additional reprints from the Website.
- Free downloads are available with Journal membership. Annual access fee of $35 is required for unlimited download privilege.
- Exception: Free to doctoral students with appropriate credentials.
Peer Review Policy EViE is a refereed journal. All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymous refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
Editorial Procedures All considered appropriate for this journal undergo an anonymous review by at least two peer reviewers. The review process usually takes four weeks. Manuscripts are accepted for publication subject to no substantive, stylistic editing. The editor reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the manuscripts, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted. A copy of the edited paper along with the first proof is returned to the author for proofreading. Papers should be corrected and resubmitted to the editors within 10 days. Once the final version of the paper is accepted, authors may not make further changes to the text.
Submission of Manuscript All manuscripts submitted will be considered for publication. Manuscripts should be emailed to: EViEjournal@drexel.edu. Visit our website at https://evie.soe.drexel.edu to find more information.
Tamara Galoyan and Brian Delaney